https://jenwelchpilates.com (referred to as “our website”) is operated by Jen Welch (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”).
Data we collect & who we share it with
In order to join our classes we require personal information, including name, address, email, health status, date of birth and emergency contact information. This is collected and stored via a third-party application, TeamUp . This information is required for the duration of your time using our services.
Email enquiries & Subscriptions
If users enquire about a service (including a free trial) via our website, Name, Email and Phone number stored so we can respond to the enquiry. If a user participates in a class they will be added to mailing list for essential correspondence about the class. An option to join a general mailing list is also given, you can unsubscribe automatically from this by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter you receive. Or by requesting your removal by email.
If you use the shop function to purchase products, we collect data to process your order. This information is stored securely and is retained for business and accounting purposes. Payment is taken through the Payment Gateway, Stripe, details can be found below.
How long we retain your data
We retain data for as long as it is required for business purposes. All information is required while members are actively engaged in our services.
What rights you have over your data
If you have engaged with any of our services you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
- Online applications to join classes and log-in to view existing memberships are through TeamUp. This is displayed via a portal on our website.
- Email enquiries are made through Mailerlite via embedded forms.
- Videos publicly displayed on the site are embedded from Vimeo.
Our website uses the following types of cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies:
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Records if there are any items in the WooCommerce shopping cart.Items||Native|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||The cookie name is of the form wp_woocommerce_session_*hhhh*, where hhhh is a hashed version of the site URL.|
This cookie contains information identifying the customer and session expiration time. For guest shoppers this a randomly generated cryptographically strong ID.
|store_notice[notice id]||Enables notice to be displayed||Native|
|CookieControl||Controls cookie preferences after acceptance.||Native|
|__stripe_mid||stripe.com uses __stripe_mid and __stripe_sid to process payments for our website.||Third party|
|sessionid||TeamUp session ID||Third party|
|csrftoken||Security Cookie for Cross site requests - used by TeamUP||Third party|
Native and third-party cookies
- Native cookies are those that we place on the user’s device from our website.
- Third-Party cookies are placed on a user’s device by some features enabled on our website (a “third-party”). The third-party deals with the data obtained through the cookies. However, we may also use the information given by the third-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics).
You may also choose to not accept some or all of our cookies through your browser’s preferences, but you may not be able to access some or all of the Service.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
If you would like to view personal information we hold about you or request its deletion, please contact us via email: [email protected]